A Caring Community

I've been receiving an e-mail newsletter for ages, I don't know how long, usually I delete it but sometimes I read it which I did today and I decided to click the link to visit the website. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about Care2.com and I must say I'm pretty impressed. Here's what they are all about, in their own words:


Care2 is a special place. With more than 6 million members, Care2.com is the largest online community for people who want to make a difference.

We're about values. If you care about health, human rights and protecting the environment, and if you believe individuals have the power to change the world, you're going to love Care2.

Our goal: Make the world a better place.

The plan: Connect people who care (that's you!) with the organizations, responsible businesses and individuals getting results. It's a big plan that touches on health, the environment, women's rights, spirituality, children's welfare, human rights and much more.

Our role: we're just here to facilitate and empower all of these amazing, diverse efforts. It's incredible what individuals and organizations can accomplish when they have the right tools. You are our inspiration.

The result: Awe inspiring. Care2 members are rocking the planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Common Are Good Deeds?

Do The Right Thing

Pay It Forward