Make People Feel Good

I came across this quote in a magazine and I just had to share it with you as I feel it's so well said! Some people have a real gift with words, unlike me!

"People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But People will never forget how you made them feel."
Maya Angelou

Isn't that the truth? Good feelings stay with us forever!

This quote lead me on a quest to find out who is this woman with the wise words? If you are curious too, visit Dr. Maya Angelou's web site. It's not surprising to find out that she is a writer.

I found some more of her quotes:

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.

Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows me to survive, and better than that, to thrive with passion, compassion, and style.

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.


Just imagine if everyone only said and did things that "Make People Feel Good" what a wonderful world this would be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Common Are Good Deeds?

Do The Right Thing

Pay It Forward